4K TriCaster TC1 Rental with Operator
- Switching, streaming, recording in HD, 3G, and 4K UHD 60p
- Native software driven processing for maximum production power and flexibility
- Comprehensive camera coverage and compelling multi-source video mixing, including 16 external inputs and 4 M/Es
- Studio-grade Skype® video calling with multi-channel Skype TX software integration
- Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without any additional hardware
- Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive
- Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft®Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live, and more
- Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
- Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options
- Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing
- Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chromakeying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more
Real 4K Ultra HD. No Compromise.
Present your audience with an immersive viewing experience defined by amazing clarity and incredible detail. Produce programs, performances, events and live sports in true 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) resolution with support for native 2160p video at 60 frames per second. Unlike other products that promise 4K UHD, only TriCaster TC1 allows you to switch, stream and record 4K UHD video without compromising the frame rate or the number of available inputs..
Built–In Video Servers
No decks needed—just add your files with two built-in video servers for on-demand and automated playback, including auto-advancing playlists, on-cue instant replay, live-edited highlight reels, and much more. With responsive player controls, presets, real-time editing tools, selectable transitions, and playlist effects, you have everything needed to make magic from your stored media.
Multi-Source Video Mixing
Viewers have their choice of devices. You should have options, too. With 36 source channels, including 16 external inputs, you can easily create compelling content using any combination of compatible video sources, including 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and PTZ cameras, mobile devices, Skype TX video calls, computers, gaming systems, streaming media, video files, graphics, images, animations and more.
Conduct a live Skype video call with any remote guest, anywhere in the world. TriCaster TC1 is the only video production system to feature direct Skype TX software integration. The studio-grade version of the popular app, Skype TX enhances the real-time interaction with broadcast-quality video and balanced audio, allowing you to present production-ready conversations, interviews, reports, and more—regardless of the caller’s device.
Recording and Replay
Capture all the angles, record multiple channels of full-resolution video to QuickTime® or H.264 files. From archiving the master cut for your content library, to ingesting the raw camera footage for post-production, to caching production extras and presentation materials for on-demand—even capturing real-time highlights for instant replay—TriCaster TC1 easily handles the work of multiple professional decks without the added expense.
Dual-Channel Live Streaming
Stream live to your choice of new media platforms, including user-friendly presets for Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™Live, and more. With two streaming encoders included, you can easily deliver platform-specific content, while opening up new sponsorship and revenue opportunities.
Social Media Integration
Share real-time updates and on-demand content across your social media accounts, uploading images and video directly to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube and more—complete with comments and hashtags. Plus, with integrated DataLink™, you can add posts and photos from your social networks in on-screen graphics for a truly interactive experience.
Live Sound Experience
Set the tone for your production with comprehensive audio integration, including a software-based audio mixer, support for digital, analog, and USB audio devices, audio over IP networking with NDI®, Dante™, and AES67, professional DSPs, fader control, VU metering, Talk Back communication, and 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing to four audio mix outputs.
Your Workflow. Interconnected.
You don’t work in a silo. Neither should your equipment. With native integration of NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, TriCaster TC1 connects to the most prolific IP-based workflow in the industry right out of the box, networking seamlessly with compatible products from hundreds of manufacturers and developers.